Úvod »» Competition Car Aerodynamics (3. vydání, paperback)
|Číslo produktu / Název zboží:|
Competition Car Aerodynamics (2. vydání)
|Vaše cena 1 301 KČ|
Competition Car Aerodynamics (3. vydání)
|Vaše cena 5 000 KČ|
|Rozměry v mm:||170 x 235|
• Comprehensive yet comprehensible, and extensively illustrated
• Unique use of computational fluid dynamics (CFD) and wind tunnel resources
• Down to earth explanations of how aerodynamic performance benefits are obtained
• Tackles relevant theory with an easy-to-read style
• Examines all the key motorsport aerodynamic devices one by one
• Emphasises how an integrated, balanced aerodynamic package is key to performance
• Incorporates fascinating case studies, from Formula 1 to club racers
• 3rd edition includes new CFD and wind tunnel examples
• Features many projects from Racecar Engineering’s successful Aerobytes series
• Recommended reading for designers, competitors, students and armchair enthusiasts!
The comprehensive, comprehensible guide to the aerodynamics of motorsport.
From historical background to state of the art techniques, and with chapters covering airdams, splitters, spoilers, wings, underbodies and myriad miscellaneous devices, Competition Car Aerodynamics 3rd Edition also features in-depth case studies from across the motorsport spectrum to help develop a comprehensive understanding of the subject.
Good aerodynamic performance makes the difference between winning and losing in many categories of motorsport – and knowledge is power.
Competition Car Aerodynamics delivers knowledge through practical examples and easily digested theory combined, providing unrivalled clarity on the subject.
With Foreword by highly experienced Formula 1 aerodynamicist Willem Toet, this book features state-of-the-art CFD graphic imagery and
many photos and examples from wind tunnel trials, combined with the author’s renowned easy to read style.