»» Cavallino Number 249 (June / July 2022)
Cavallino Number 249 (June / July 2022)
The Journal of Ferrari History
Every issue of Cavallino magazine contains superb photography, writing, and research, beautifully laid out and printed. We use the best photographers to shoot the current Ferraris, and we have an unrivalled archive of historical Ferrari photos. And our articles and stories on old and new Ferraris are thoroughly researched, written by acknowledged experts. Cavallino is the recognized Ferrari authority because all facts are checked and verified for accuracy. But don’t just take our word for it – see for yourself by viewing the sample pages below.
In this issue:
- Mercato - The latest auction results; market is moving upward.
- Cover – The 275 GTB Speciale, s/n 06437, photographed in Palm Beach by Peter Singhof.
- Battista Pininfarina’s GTB...A 275 GTB, made just for him, as his personal transport, with many unique details.Exhaustive Article on this Special Speciale by Eminent Historian Alan Boe.Salon Photography by the noted Photographer Peter Singhof.
- Notizie - Events are back and continue to blossom! Reports on a 166 MM at Vitesse, plus Ferraris at Techno Classics Essen, The Amelia, Rétromobile, The ICE Concours & ICE racing - all with models, chassis numbers, entrants, and results as appropriate.
- Letteratura - Full Circle, the life of Larry Perkins through cars, but mostly the first 250 GTO.
- Corse - The 2022 F1-75 wins out of the box. Race reports on Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Australia, and Emilia-Romagna. Can they stay the course?
- Corse - Ferrari GT3 EVO wins Class GTD at the Sebring 12 Hours. New team Centilar takes the win.
- Corse - GT race results from around the world, from Keith Bluemel.
- Moderno - Media introduction of the new drop top V6, the 296 GTS by Natan Tazelaar.
- Guida - The latest price evaluations. The Guide is available only in Cavallino magazine and has listings for over 329 individual Ferrari models, with Years Made, Engine Type, Chassis Range, Model Type (Sport, GT, Production, Speciale), Low End/High End Price Estimate, and Arrows indicating Up or Down Movement.
Na přání dodáme i starší čísla, některá zpětně až do roku 2001. Máte-li o ně zájem, uveďte to v poznámce k objednávce.