Úvod »» BMW GS 1980-2007
|Rozměry v mm:||140 x 200|
- The GS has been in production for over 25 years, with many, many thousands sold
- Complete guide to buying a secondhand GS
- Ownership advice - is it the right bike for you?
- Where to look for problems
- 15min and 30min evaluation checklists
- Auction guide
- Spares prices
- Lists of useful contacts in the GS Community
- How to get the paperwork right
- Get the right bike at the right price!
BMW’s GS series is one of the world’s milestone motorcycles and has been in production for over 25 years. It pioneered the ‘adventure sport’ category; big bikes that are capable of travelling off-road and, in many ways, it’s the Range Rover of motorcycling. It's now more popular than ever, thanks in part to the massive publicity surrounding the film Long Way Round featuring Ewan McGregor and Charley Boorman.
R80 G/S 1980-87
R80 GS 1987-96
R100 GS PD 1990-94
R1150GS Adventure 2001-06
R1200GS Adventure 2006-07