|Číslo produktu / Název zboží:|
The book of the Mazda MX-5 Miata: The ‘Mk1’ NA-series 1988 to 1997 (Hardback)
|Cena pro Vás 1 499 KČ|
|Rozměry v mm:||210 x 250|
|Vydání:||Oficiální dotisk původního vydání|
• The definitive history of the original NA series Mazda MX-5 Miata
• Sales in all major markets covered in detail
• Written by a recognized authority on the subject
• Includes limited editions from around the world
• Written with the full co-operation of the factory
• A look at the aftermarket industry spawned by the car
• Detailed production figures, including exports
• A fully revised version of a celebrated book focusing on the NA cars
• Contemporary photography to help owners with authenticity
• From a past owner of the MX-5 and other Mazdas
This is the definitive history of the first generation Mazda MX-5 – also known as the Miata or Eunos Roadster. A fully revised version of an old favourite, now focussing on the original NA series, this book covers all major markets, and includes stunning contemporary photography gathered from all over the world.
Covers the period 1989 to 1998, and all first generation (NA series) MX-5, Miata and Eunos and variants.
The definitive history of the original Mazda MX-5 - the car responsible for starting a revival of the lightweight sports car.
This book tells the full story of the first generation MX-5 from its birth to its replacement by the NB-series.
Contemporary photography from around the world, virtually all in colour.