|Číslo produktu / Název zboží:|
|Cena pro Vás 769 KČ|
• Based on real life restorations carried out by the author
• Aimed at the beginner, but with much advice even experts will appreciate
• Advice on project choice & the preparation process
• Step-by-step guidance with hundreds of photographs
• Dismantling, restoring & sourcing parts, rebuilding
• Recommendations on repairs, renovations & parts replacements
• Special tools, their purchase, use & alternatives
• Restoring mechanical parts like engine, gearbox, brakes & electrics
• Tackling bodywork: spraying, polishing, seat re-covering, decals, forks & tyres
• How to save yourself time and money
In this book, seasoned motorcycle restorer Ricky Burns takes you through each of the stages of a real-life restoration. Aimed at the total beginner but suitable for enthusiasts of all abilities, the reader is taken through each step in detail and taught the techniques, tricks and tips used by experts. From choosing a project, setting up a workshop, and preparing a bike, to sourcing parts, dismantling, restoring and renovating, this book is the perfect guide for the classic motorcycle restorer.
Appropriate for all makes and models of motorcycle, from late 1960s to early 1980s.