|Rozměry v mm:
|250 x 250
• Full history of the R171 SLK
• Written with Mercedes-Benz’ full co-operation
• All major markets covered in detail
• Options and colour guides included
• Contemporary photography, mostly in colour
• Features brochures and contemporary adverts
• In-depth appendices
• An ideal detailing guide
• Second in a series of SLK model titles
• Written by a much respected motoring historian
This book reveals the full history of the second generation Mercedes-Benz SLK, covering in detail the German, US, UK, Australian and Japanese markets. The perfect book to grace a Mercedes-Benz enthusiasts’ library shelf, it’s the definitive record of the model illustrated with stunning photographs.
The second in a series of SLK titles, this detailed volume presents the full history of the second generation ‘Sportlich, Leicht und Kurz’ – the SLK. With an introduction to the Mercedes-Benz marque and the preceding SLK model. The book then moves on to development of the R171, followed by details of all SLK R171 production models and the optional extras that were sold with them). Also included are comprehensive appendices describing year-by-year changes, engine specifications, standard colours, trim options and production numbers.
With SLKs now reaching the hands of enthusiasts, this book offers owners reliable information on original features. Covers the SLK in all major world markets, and serves as a perfect guide for enthusiasts worldwide. Includes contemporary illustrations sourced from the Mercedes-Benz factory.