Úvod »» How to restore British Sports Cars
|Číslo produktu / Název zboží:|
How to restore British Sports Cars (SLEVA)
|Cena pro Vás 499 KČ|
|Rozměry v mm:||200 x 260|
How to Restore British Sports Cars gives you detailed tips and techniques for restoring your favorite British sports cars—including MG, Austin-Healey, Triumph, Jaguar, Sunbeam, Mini, Morgan, Lotus, Jensen-Healey, TVR, and more. Here are 224 pages packed with thorough text providing hands-on, step-by-step instruction and recommendations. More than 400 photos and illustrations show you how to restore your sports car from start to finish.
Chapters cover: • Body work, panel beating, welding, soldering, plastic filler
• Painting techniques, paints, primers, sanding, trim work
• Interior restoration, upholstery, wood refinishing, gauges
• Engine rebuild, carburetor tuning, transmission, rear end
• Wire wheels, brakes, suspension, exhaust and cooling systems
• Degreasing, disassembly, parts storage, detailing, and more . . .
Author Jay Lamm is a fan of British sports cars from MGBs to Austin-Healeys. He worked with several of the best restoration shops in the United States to compile the photographs and professional techniques included within. How to Restore British Sports Cars is a workshop manual of tricks of the trade and refinishing secrets to assist you in restoring your British sports car to authentic original condition.