»» Cummins Diesel Engine Service Manual
Cummins Diesel Engine Service Manual
Included in the Cummins Diesel Engine Performance Techbook are these topics:
- In-vehicle engine repairs
- Engine overhaul procedures
- Fuel system repairs
- Modification strategies
- Gauge installation
- Injection pump and fuel injector upgrades
- Nitrous oxide, propane and water injection
- Turbochargers and intercoolers
- Intake and exhaust systems
- Transmission modifications
- Essential upgrades for reliabilty
With a Haynes Techbook, you can do it yourself…from simple maintenance to basic repairs. Haynes writes every book based on a complete teardown of the vehicle. We learn the best ways to do a job and that makes it quicker, easier and cheaper for you. Our books have clear instructions and hundreds of photographs that show each step. Whether you’re a beginner or a pro, you can save big with Haynes!
Cover 12 and 24-valve in-line six-cylinder engines. Does not include information on Cummins V6 or V8 engines.