»» Cavallino Number 239 (November / December 2020)
Cavallino Number 239 (November / December 2020)
The Journal of Ferrari History
Every issue of Cavallino magazine contains superb photography, writing, and research, beautifully laid out and printed. We use the best photographers to shoot the current Ferraris, and we have an unrivalled archive of historical Ferrari photos. And our articles and stories on old and new Ferraris are thoroughly researched, written by acknowledged experts. Cavallino is the recognized Ferrari authority because all facts are checked and verified for accuracy. But don’t just take our word for it – see for yourself by viewing the sample pages below.
In this issue:
Collezione Michal Korecký
- 60 Ferraris Hidden Away, in a Spectacular Building, Until Now! An Exclusive Presentation & Documentation by Keith Bluemel.
55 Years in the Same Family, the Caulfield Export Touring Berlinetta
- The Saga of s/n 0108 E. An Appreciation by Historian Alan Boe, with glorious color.
- Homages to Albert Uderzo & Oscar Scaglietti by Arnaud Blanfuney.
- Homages to David Seibert by Alan Boe & Maria Homann.
Notizie – The Events Are Back!!
- The Concours of London & The Peter Auto Dix Milles - Events overcome the Virus.
Moderno - Corse
- 300th Win for the 488 GT3, An Appreciation from Ferrari.
- GT & F1 Races to date. Reports from By Keith Bluemel, with full charts of model, s/n, teams, drivers & results.
Guida & Mercato
- Yes, it’s back! The latest price evaluations & auction results. The Guide is available only in Cavallino magazine and has listings for over 324 individual Ferrari models, with Years Made, Engine Type, Chassis Range, Model Type (Sport, GT, Production, Speciale), Low End/High End Price Estimate, and Arrows indicating Up or Down Movement. To view it on a regular basis, you must subscribe. You can also purchase the October 1 issue.
Na přání dodáme i starší čísla, některá zpětně až do roku 2001. Máte-li o ně zájem, uveďte to v poznámce k objednávce.