• Benefit from the author’s decades of reviewing, building and designing Cobra replicas
• The real facts you need when deciding whether a Cobra replica is for you
• Coverage of all UK models
• Where and how to buy a Cobra replica – whether to build or buy secondhand
• Advice on choosing the right type for your needs and your budget
• Key checks – how to spot a bad car quickly
• Comprehensive inspection guide
• In-depth analysis of strengths and weaknesses
• Discussion of upgrades as well as donor packages to avoid
• Details of club backup and support organizations
STOP! Don’t buy a Cobra Replica without first buying this book!
Having this book in your pocket is just like having a real marque expert by your side. Benefit from the author’s years of real ownership experience, learn how to spot a bad car quickly, and how to assess a promising one like a true professional. Get the right car at the right price!
Period Covered: 1980 to 2011