Úvod »Motocykly»Čechie-Böhmerland » Mercedes G-Wagen: 1979 to 2015
|Rozměry v mm:||250 x 250|
• Until now, little information on the G-Wagen has been available in English
• Features stunning contemporay photography
• Year-by-year coverage of all production models
• Comprehensive vehicle profiles
• Reviews World markets to give a true picture of the available cars
• Created will full co-operation from Mercedes-Benz
• Serves as an invaluable guide to these increasingly collectable cars
• Written by an acknowledged motoring historian
• Covers all models, including specials and military applications
• From a long-term Mercedes owner and enthusiast
Revealing the definitive history of the entire Mercedes-Benz G-Wagen series. Including SWB and LWB cars, station wagons, vans and convertibles, and with an overview of all the models sold in each of the world's major markets, this book is packed full of information and contemporary illustrations sourced directly from the Stuttgart factory.
At last, and from renowned motoring writer Brian Long, the history of the hugely popular Mercedes-Benz G-Wagen is revealed. Produced in SWB and LWB guises, and including station wagons, vans, convertibles, and a large number of specials, over 200,000 examples of the series have been sold since its release in 1979. Now, thanks to the full co-operation of the Stuttgart factory, this book covers each and every variant from a worldwide sales perspective. Packed full of detail and contemporary colour photography, this is the first time such comprehensive information has been presented in English, making it the perfect book for G-Wagen enthusiasts and followers of Mercedes lore.
Covers all all Mercedes-Benz G-Wagen (G Class) variants, 1979-2015.
The G-Wagen series, with its many variants, has been a huge sales success and image booster for Mercedes-Benz.
Until now, very little has been made available in the English language.
Features information direct from the factory, and contemporary photography to aid those looking for authenticity.
|Nebyl zatím přidán žádný názor. Přidejte svůj názor nebo dotaz jako první. |